Online Forms & Survey Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
  1. Fix it Form

    If this is an emergency, dial 911.

    The Fix-it Form is NOT for emergencies.

    Also, for urgent, but not emergency, issues, you can always call Police Dispatch (401-683-0300) or Fire Dispatch (401-683-1200).

    The Town of Portsmouth Fix It Form will help us identify a problem in your area -- and fix it fast. Should a problem require urgent attention during business hours, call us immediately at 401-643-0499.

    Thank you for your assistance!
  2. Contact Information
  3. Please indicate the nature of your problem by checking the appropriate box(es) below:

    FOR PROBLEM THAT NEEDS IMMEDIATE ATTENTION Refer to Emergency Contacts above.

    SHORT-TERM RENTAL ISSUE? If you have a short-term rental issue, please call the 24/7 hotline at (401) 336-5552 or visit the Host Compliance Hotline Web (

    For Short-Term Rental info please go to the Portsmouth Town Clerk Web Page..
  4. For immediate, but not emergency, problems such as:

    Dogs Barking

    Noise Nuisance

    Stray Animals

    Please call Police dispatch directly at 683-0300

  5. Browse your computer to select items (documents, photos, etc.) to attach to this request.
  6. Town Only Action Below
    Town action codes ONLY: Log on to and please sign-in to CivicPlus ("Modules" > "Form Center" >"Concern, Comment, Compliment" > "Fix-it Form" > "Action" >"View Submissions" > (Click on submission of interest) > "Modify")
  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.